Fundraising Appeal for Gaza

Hi, I hope it is ok to post this here. I am part of Yalla Cooperative - a web design agency founded and owned by members in Gaza, the UK and the EU. We have just launched a fundraising campaign to support our colleagues and families in Gaza: Fundraiser by Yalla Cooperative : Hope Beyond Borders: Yalla's Gaza Crisis Fund

If you are able to please share across your networks, we would really appreciate it.

If you have any questions (or advice, as this is something we’ve never done before), please feel free to email me at joe@yallacooperative.com.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Nice @JoeFrielYalla, signal boosting this one!

Just read Our story and team, great stuff :love_letter:

Founders and Coders doing more good work.

3 Likes

Of course that is fine, you would also be most welcome to post about the campaign to the workers.coop Discourse forum:

workers.coop is a member of CECOP-CICOPA Europe so should be able to raise your campaign with them to ask them to let all their members know about it.

You could also ask Co-op News if they would like to write an article on the campaign, I’d suggest contacting Anca Voinea there as she has written about Gaza previously:

1 Like

That’s really helpful, Chris - thank you! Have signed up to the forum now and will also get in touch with Anca.

Best wishes

Joe

1 Like

No problem, I’ve asked if SolidFund might consider making a donation to the appeal :fist: .

Amazing! Thank you x

1 Like