CoTech Space4 gathering 29-30th November 2018

Hey so I’m trying to timetable the shorter sessions (discussions, mini-workshops). If we are kicking off at 10am, I imagine the morning of the first day will be taken up by getting settled, getting the hacks set up, and then most people will break for lunch. So I’d suggest not running any of these in the first morning. And we’re breaking at 5 each day for decision-making.

So I would suggest that the mini session slots are:
Thursday
2-3
3-4
4-5 (this one would need to finish promptly, assuming participants want to be in decisions)

Friday
10-11
11-12
12-1
LUNCH
2-3
3-4
4-5 (again, finish promptly)

Most people I’ve spoken to have suggested an hour is about right. But if you think your session needs more, I’d suggest either blocking out 2 hours, or else, you could always move to a separate room if the conversation is so heated that you want to continue (you may even decide you want to turn it into a hack that you continue with throughout the rest of the event).

If you’re running a session could you let me know which slot(s) you’d like? @chris @sylvain @shaun @liam I know you’re all getting involved in sessions, I’m sure there are others I’ve forgotten too!

People who think spontaneously of sessions they’d like to run during the event can fill in any blanks.

If you can think of a better way of doing this, please chip in now!!

Thanks!