Worker-Owners, Wage Ratios & Equal Pay: How Should We All Get Paid? (SPACE4 Discussion Event)

Hi all :grinning:

I met many of you at the CoTech in Glasgow last November. I’m Natasha the new Events person at SPACE4/Outlandish! I started in October and I have been organising lots of events for this year. I completely forgot to put them up here so I am starting to do that now with our February events.

We’ve restarted our SPACE4 discussions where we invite 3 speakers to talk on a contemporary issue for 15 mins each. This is the link to the eventbrite for the first one in February (Wed 22):
Worker-Owners, Wage Ratios & Equal Pay: How Should We All Get Paid?

Abi from Outlandish will be speaking about our 3:1 pay ratio and how we came to that figure using Sociocracy. We’re also joined by Siôn Whellens from Calverts, an equal pay coop, and the High Pay Centre to put that in the context of income inequality today

It’s pretty informal and we had a really nice atmosphere at our January events on the Climate Crisis and Activism. Please do share in relevant networks or if you’re in the London area come along yourself. We’re asking for a £5 deposit but I can register you for free if you email natasha@outlandish.com. You can also check out our ongoing events programme here. We’re trying to put on 2 of these a month.

3 Likes