Worker Coops International Weekend 30 April - 1 May 2021

In lieu of the postponed Worker Coop Weekend (and CoTech Gathering), the Worker Coop Council/Coops UK is proposing a series of online events and exchanges with an international focus, provisionally 30 April-1 May (International Workers Day). Watch this space, but could be an opportunity to programme some discussions with worker tech networks in other parts of the world.

Ideas?

4 Likes
2 Likes

This should be fun, the one last year was:

20.00-late | Worker Co-op Bonfire

To access the Worker Co-op Bonfire, you are first invited to join the Multiplayer Cooperative Quiz Adventure: ‘a worker coop based quiz experience’.

Blake House Filmakers Cooperative will write a multiplayer quiz experience, where a group of friends or strangers will encounter a branching storyline that evolves with the player (or does it?), where there are no wrong answers. The players will quest through the labyrinth to unlock a code to join the Worker Co-op Bonfire, a gathering of only the hardiest cooperators.

The game will take place in a fictionalised ‘Worker Coop Weekend’ based weekend gathering.

Will your cooperative move the fire?

The game begins between 8pm-8…30pm.

1 Like

That link seems to just go to the s.coop home page… as does the one on uk.coop

Might be my browser (Firefox/Android), but I’ve had problems with s.coop URLs going wrong before

1 Like

Thanks for checking that @danholden, when I checked it the other day it went to a room on the meet.coop server in Germany, @simon.blakehouse @Ieva_BlakeHouse does this need fixing, are you able to update the s.coop redirect? (if not let me know where it should point to and I should be able to fix it).

yo, yeh scoop looks broken, you can join the game, from 8 here: Worker Coop Weekend 2021, Room 1

yah it was working before, now it isn’t :man_shrugging:

the game will start, from 8pm, at this link Worker Coop Weekend 2021, Room 1
if the scoop link could be fixed somehow that’d be obviously great too !

I’ve added an Apache redirect, sorry I didn’t do it earlier but I have been out all day:

lynx -head -dump https://s.coop/enter | grep Location
1 Like