Which co-ops are providing hosting?

We have a need for some basic Virtual Machine hosting for our Ubuntu servers. We can manage the software ourselves.

Anyone got pointers to co-ops doing this?

eg Managed Virtual Servers | Webarchitects

Hi James, we (MediaBlaze Hosts) provide VPS hosting :blush:

Yours In Co-operation
Liam MacLeod | CEO
MediaBlaze Hosts

t. 0333 335 0166 m. 07472 885 883 w. www.mediablazehosts.coop

This message has been sent from a mobile device

For legal information regarding any and all correspondence from MediaBlaze Hosts visit: https://mediablazehosts.coop/emails

MediaBlaze Hosts is a trading name of MediaBlaze Hosting Ltd, registered in England as a worker co-op society under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies Act 2014, registered number: 32025R and is registered via the Financial Conduct Authority

There is the Virtual Servers page on the CoTech website:

Note that the Webarchitects prices include backups and security updates, if you don’t need us to do security updates you can deduct £20 per month from the prices (not having backups isn’t an option!):

Hi Chris,

Can we be added to the Virtual Servers page on the CoTech site please?
I’ve managed to swing it that I’m stopping over tomorrow night now, so looking forward to catching up over a few beers!

Thanks
Nick

@Cweb-Nick This is your site - https://web.coop/ - do you have a page where we can see details of your virtual host offering?

I’ll be digging into the rest of the sites - thanks everyone!

We sure do too!

Added to the dev version:

Will be live at some point later today.

@chris Just looking back at this thread, while we are featured on the hosting page, Co-operative Web don’t seem to be on the Virtual Servers page. Can we be added please? Thanks.

Would anyone at web.coop be interested in helping to edit and update the site? I have fixed this issue, I’m afraid I’m not sure why I thought I had fixed it in April but this didn’t actually get fixed, it would be good if you could fix things like this yourself in the future :slight_smile:.

1 Like