Residential training: Enspiral Org Academy, Belgium

Hi folks, I’m holding a residential training in Belgium that will be interesting for anyone trying to organise cooperatively.

Enspiral Org Academy is hosted by 4 members of Enspiral, the New Zealand-based network of social entrepreneurs who have spent the last decade experimenting with self-management, shared leadership, and co-ownership.

We’ll spend 3 days and 3 nights in a former monastery outside Brussels from Sept 5-8th.

Training content will cover all the tricky stuff like decision-making, conflict, accountability, power dynamics, money, and psychological safety. Participants will get specific support on their organisational challenges, and it’ll be a great opportunity to grow real relationships of mutual aid between different organisers.

We’ve already got an excellent mix of people coming, from grassroots activists to big NGOs, and startup entrepreneurs as well as a few corporates. Ticket prices are on a sliding scale from €840-1340, and we have a couple scholarships available too. We’ve limited it to 30 seats so I expect we’ll close ticket sales around the end of July.

Check the event page for more info and tickets, and please let me know if you have any questions. Sharing this link around will be greatly appreciated too :slight_smile:

Warm regards from Tuscany!

Rich

1 Like

Bump, because its the final day :wink: