Reawakening CoTech Twitter account

We’ve just had a chat about this and one of our colleagues here suggested that people who are keen to Tweet send us their handle. Then we can use Tweetdeck to add them to the account, and then its easiest to see who is doing what. Outlandish will also be a contributor in this way.

Is that ok for everyone?

Polly

1 Like

Sounds like a sensible plan. I use tweetdeck myself for the various accounts I run or help out with. If you’d like to add my @mc3dotcoop account as a team member that would be lovely. Can’t promise to send anything of course, but the principle is what’s important here.

I solemnly swear to avoid abusive language and images of cats.

Hi. Did this ever happen? I can’t see any ability at my end to send a tweet as CoTech.

Does any one know who has access to the @CoTechUK Twitter account these days? I was wondering if a tweet could be sent out…

1 Like

@chris did you ever find out who’s on the Twitter account? Patio.coop are asking if we could post about the launch of the new website. I see there are a couple of posts over the past months, so it seems someone in cotech must have access! :thinking:

I don’t know who has access to the CoTechUK twitter account, perhaps someone from Outlandish / Space4 might, @NatashaSPACE4 any idea?

1 Like

As I recall outlandish never enabled wider access to the twitter account despite various requests years ago back when twitter was a thing.