People looking for jobs

Hi!
My name is Paula and I would love to be a member of a workers co-op. I was part of a housing co-op when I first moved to Manchester from Spain, where I am from, and getting to know the co-operative movement really changed my life. I think it is the solution (the good one, the only one!) for empowering us as workers and because of that, I want to be part of it!

I am a Telecommunications engineer who has done quite a lot of work related with Computing. I support Free Software and my mission is to make technology easier to understand by general public. I am also a Linguist and have worked with autistic people for several years, as well as an educator. I am passionate about all these different things and I think I can contribute with a unique approach to any of these fields.

You can find more information about me in Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulamesamacias/?locale=en_US). I am looking forward to meeting like-minded techy people (not that easy to find!) and to collaborating and learning and growing, either in an existing co-op or in a new formed one. If any of this resonates with you, drop me a line!

3 Likes