Meaning conference in Brighton - November 15th

I thought some of you might be interested in this conference in Brighton - Meaning - on 15th November.

Meaning is a one day conference of talks, workshops and discussion focused on the positive future of business in our volatile world. There are also several fringe events.

More details here: https://brighton.meaningconference.co.uk/

Meaning has been going for seven years. I’ll be going this year and would love to meet anyone from CoTech who can make it there.

If you don’t want to go there are lots of good videos on the site that have accumulated over the years.

If you are interested I know there some people from CoTech already who might be going, and there are discount rates for groups, to which you can also add another 20% discount code “SeeStep” (case sensitive).

Disclaimer: I just want to say that the conference is dear to my heart, having emerged from a company I worked in, back in the day. It’s now put on independently and very professionally by a friend and a team and just about covers costs.

see you on Thursday @PeteBurden looking forward to it and to catching up.

1 Like

Me too @aaron - I’ll be in the bar/coffee area all day if anyone else makes it and wants a chat.

sounds like a statement of intent!

1 Like

I’ll be in the bar

A bar you say?

2 Likes

now you’re coming, Harry, right?

2 Likes

I’ll be in the bar

All day, you say?

2 Likes

All day and all night if I could :slight_smile:

1 Like