Let's do a Show&Tell

Hi everyone!

Remember, in one hour we will do the S&T.

We will use zoom to communicate: https://zoom.us/

It has a web client, but we recommend downloading the desktop client: Download Center - Zoom

The room ID we will use is: 805-648-4832

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We look forward to seeing you!

Greetings,

1 Like

Hi!

As you know, on the last Friday of every month we are organizing the “International Show&Tell”. A space where tech co-ops can share time and talk about technology while they continue building links.

This time the Show&Tell is going to be a little different, as we are going to talk about technology, but applied to a product!

A French cooperative called Digicoop developed a product called Kantree and based their business model around it. It’s interesting how they tell their cooperative experience and how they apply cooperative principles to their product.

Since it’s not such a technical talk, but rather a cooperative experience generated around an application of technology, a more open audience can participate, not just developers.

The zoom link: 805-648-4832

I hope you can join us tomorrow at 3PM (UTC)!

Greetings,

Show&tell

3 Likes

Brilliantly done! I’d love to join the upcoming S&T call :wink:

1 Like

Ohhh, looking forward to it - saved the date :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we should be able to do this. Very happy to attend.

1 Like

Hey there @nicolasdimarco - is the show and tell on today?

1 Like

@finn it happened on Wednesday the 29th, probably best to follow the unfolding events on https://patio.ica.coop

1 Like

2020_03_19_FACTTIC_Show and tell_Invitación

Hi everybody! We invite you to participate in the next Show&Tell. All the information is in the flyer :point_up:.

We look forward to seeing you there! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi! Please remember that the Show&Tell will be tomorrow at 3 PM UTC by zoom. We look forward to seeing you!

2020_05_07_FACTTIC_ShowAndTell

1 Like

Next Friday, May 15th at 3PM UTC
We look forward to seeing you there!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

On Friday, June 26th at 3 PM UTC, Camplight will be presenting the next global Show&Tell!

The main topic of the talk will be: “Outsourcing vs Products or both? How can it be achieved organically?”

We are currently finishing up the invitation, as soon as we do, we will send it out here along with more details.

Please, save the date!

3 Likes

2020_06_FACTTIC_Show and tell_ING

1 Like

Hi!

Here’s the link to join this next Friday’s S&T: Global Tech Show and Tell – CommunityBridge

Access code: InSolidarity

We hope to see you there!

All the best,

1 Like

@nicolasdimarco I’ve be very interested in knowing more about how you are using the WordPress BBB plugin to provide the CommunityBridge platform, could we follow this up on this thread?

2 Likes

Hi Chris! Sure … we can follow this up there.

2 Likes

Is anyone interested in Nix/NixOS?