👋 Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, I’m Bradley from Founders & Coders. We’re a tuition-free, co-operatively run web development school based in London, Nazareth & Gaza. Some of my current interests are democratic education, human-centred design, and open-source, and I spend most of my time helping organise & facilitate the course in London. :blush:

I’m here as:

• Bright, enthusiastic & co-operatively minded web developers come out of our space on a regular basis, and I’m interested in working out how we can become a source of growth within the CoTech community.
  • We’re trying to move towards a campus that’s self-sustained by graduate-led digital agencies, and I’d love to make connections with and learn from other digital co-ops.
  • I’m currently working on a research project for CoTech sponsored by Outlandish. To collect data on each of our members and map the network and its relationships to facilitate collaboration between co-ops.

I’ll likely be in contact with everyone over the next few months and look forward to getting to know you all. Do get in touch if there’s anything you’d like to discuss. :slight_smile:

1 Like