Hi from the TheCloud dot org dot uk

Someone I met at another tech cooperative suggested that I pop in here and say hello.

I provide service and IT support specifically for non-profits, charities and any organization or individual who is trying to make a better fairer society. I’m very good at what I do, which is getting you online, with a basic website, optionally running behind a CDN ( Cloudflare ) with HTTPS and Email (Zoho Mail, with your domain). I also offer remote desktop support and VPS administration (setting up, pen-testing, etc).

I’m outdoors working on various countryside based projects by day and by night, I’m the IT guy :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes I feel like an impostor in the IT community, because of my personal down to earth, no bs approach to setting up or supporting a project. I don’t like being micro managed and I’m always honest, if there’s something I can’t do or don’t understand, I’ll not lie about it. I know what I know, which isn’t much, but it’s always been enough to get urgent projects online by the end of the day and nobody has complained, yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. Well, thank you and have a great week :slight_smile:

Lee @ thecloud.org.uk

1 Like

Welcome @Hayward - great to have you here.

Do you support any Microsoft products? I know someone looking for something quite like general office IT support.

Hi Harry. Sure, I can provide remote desktop support and remote network support only though. I’m pretty remote until the end of the year, working on a campsite in Polegate. I’d only be able to provide the support during scheduled hours or during the night.

Lee