Hello from Argentina ๐Ÿ‘‹

Greetings itโ€™s lovely introduce myself here, seeing a diversity of discussion and finding this horizontalism in the forum like the set forth in the CoThech Manifest.

My name is Walter, Iโ€™m a fellow from SolarSistemas which is a software development co-op in Argentina with values and perspectives strongly tied to the ones expressed here,where we build with other struggles presents in daily reality, we currently give economic support in a organizational project who works with food centres/community kitchen for vulnerable sectors in one of the neighborhood of Cordoba Argentina for example.
We have a core team of developers with strong skills in Software Development. We have worked and implemented a wide range of software solutions:

• Python Backends

• Web frontends: HTML + Vanilla JS

• React Native apps iOS and Android native Apps

• QA automation

• IT services

• Hosting provider services

Regarding our current context, our country is now going through a crisis. Working conditions and salaries are getting worse and worse. That has been the adverse scenario for the last few years.

I came here with the purpose of develop links and work projects but iโ€™m not only looking for a job or economic end instead i want to discuss the topics in the forum building an equitable world with sharing differents perspectives that allow us technology, genre perspective and united workers.

2 Likes

Fellow Argie here. Used to work at Tecso worker coop, now I work on my own as a R&D consultant while Iโ€™m associate of El Hogar Obrero. Best! This is a great community for tech worker internationalism.

1 Like