CoTech at London Tech Week

Hey everyone,

So far we have funded £181 of this fund. This is a bit of a nudge to anyone who’s not chipped in but would like to, to put something in the pot now. Thanks to those who’ve said they might be able to pitch in a bit more if required - I’d hold off for now until we can get more of an idea from across network. Also, the £300 is only the bare minimum to list the event - it doesn’t include anything like venue hire, organisational time, booze etc.

Having spoken to some people here we’re thinking we’d like to make the theme more sales-focused. So rather than something about the philosophy of collaboration, make it more along the lines of 'why you should hire a co-op rather than a normal agency. Does anyone have any reflections or suggestions on this? Or another theme that would prompt you to chip in?

I would still really love to get this to happen. I think that by advertising in TechWeek we have a good chance of attracting clients who aren’t in our normal catchment.

Therefore I’d suggest that we give it another week or so to see who can put some more money in and/or develop the theme and programme. If neither of these happen we should think about a scaled-back event to coincide with Tech Week (possibly at Space4) that we don’t advertise with TechWeek (thus saving £300).

Let me know what you all think.

Polly

1 Like