Community Tech Autumn Gathering

Promising Trouble and Power To Change invite you to our second in person Community Tech programme event of the year.

Join us in person at Stretford Public Hall in Manchester to celebrate the spirit of collaboration and curiosity in our community tech community of practice. The day will be an enriching event of connection, reflection, and conversation about community tech.

We are also looking forward to sharing our current research into ‘Decolonising Community Tech’ or community tech justice. We are delighted that Annette Joseph MBE (Diverse & Equal) and Reina Yaidoo (Bassajamba CIC) will be joining us to host this conversation with you.

Hopefully see you there!

More details and booking (free): Community Tech Autumn Gathering 2023 Tickets, Wed 29 Nov 2023 at 14:00 | Eventbrite

2 Likes

I’ve a ticket and I know @liam does as well, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Amazing! looking forward to meeting you there. Are you based locally? Do you have suggestions for who I could reach out to whose interested in community tech and see if they want to come along?

I’m in Sheffield, @liam is in Manchester, we also mentioned it to Gareth at Co-operatives UK the other day, I’ll have a think about who else might be interested in attending.

@roseanna I’m sorry to say that I can’t make it after all due to family commitments, I hope it goes well.