Brief that Gemma Hampson posted on Agencies for good Slack that some folk may be interested in!
New brief alert! Potential £30k climate related project here for you. This is a EOI, so please don’t bombard the client with loads of info or a proposal at this stage. Climate Earth is looking to build an internal data tool with Sharepoint integration. Sharepoint is the single source of truth. It feels like something that could scale. They’re looking for an open source solution, although a no code and Sharepoint site could work for them too. The brief in brief:
- The site would be an internal tool for users to add mainly qual data, and some quant.
- They need to organise and review the data.
- Editors need it to be flexible so they can add and change form fields.
- It needs to integrate with Microsoft apps (Teams).
I offered same budget suggestions and they said it would likely be the upper end of the mid-range amount, which was £15-30k. VAT unknown though.I asked them a bit of a Q&A, so I’ll create a post with that info in it. If interested, you can email them directly with your EOI, which should be:* Name and contact details
- A blurb about your agency
- At least 3 relevant examples of your work, with links
Please tell them you’ve come via AfG.
And to reiterate - just this info for now please. They will choose 3-5 agencies to send a brief to and/or talk to.Contact:
Lucia Sobekova LSobekova@clientearth.org
Michele Mann MMan@clientearth.org(They seem like a really lovely team)