Client looking for someone to take on website with Windows server hosting

Hi all,

One of our clients has reached out to us to help them find someone who can help with hosting their website, which is hosted on a Windows Server. They’re not happy with their current providers and want to move over to someone more responsive.

From them: “All I know from our current providers is that you’d need a windows server along with MS SQL server running on it. They could do a backup of the MS SQL database along with a zipped up copy of the site. They used Umbraco.”

They are not looking to rebuild or redesign their site.

Would anyone be interested in finding out more / offering their services? Please message me to let me know :slight_smile:

Best
Richard

Is this client based in Sweden?

Yours In Co-operation
Liam MacLeod | Founding Member
MediaBlaze Hosts

t. 0333 335 0166 m. 07916 044 062 w. www.mediablazehosts.coop

twitter: @mediablazehosts WhatsApp: 0333 335 0165

This message has been sent from a mobile device

For legal information regarding any and all correspondence from MediaBlaze Hosts visit: https://mediablazehosts.coop/emails

MediaBlaze Hosts is a trading name of MediaBlaze Hosting Ltd, registered in England as a worker co-op society under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies Act 2014, registered number: 32025R and is registered via the Financial Conduct Authority

Hi @liam No - why do you ask?

R

Only because an order for a Windows server 2012 R2 came through and thought it somewhat coincidental, however beginning to think fraudulent as we’ve had a lot of those recently, especially with a free .tk domain name. Thanks anyway :blush:

Yours In Co-operation
Liam MacLeod | Founding Member
MediaBlaze Hosts

t. 0333 335 0166 m. 07916 044 062 w. www.mediablazehosts.coop

twitter: @mediablazehosts WhatsApp: 0333 335 0165

This message has been sent from a mobile device

For legal information regarding any and all correspondence from MediaBlaze Hosts visit: https://mediablazehosts.coop/emails

MediaBlaze Hosts is a trading name of MediaBlaze Hosting Ltd, registered in England as a worker co-op society under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies Act 2014, registered number: 32025R and is registered via the Financial Conduct Authority

You’ve got quite a footer there @liam :wink:

Yea sorry about that was replying to post via email
:disappointed:

Easy!

Here’s a little tribute to Windows: Smashmouth Recreated From Windows XP Sounds - YouTube

1 Like

We can also host Windows servers ask@web.coop

:grinning:

Great thanks David - I’ll send them your way :slight_smile:
R

1 Like