Annual Assembly Facttic

At FACTTIC cooperatives, we are organizing the annual assembly. We eagerly want to invite the COTECH cooperatives to join us. This event will also have workshops and talks on cooperativism and technology. It would be an exciting opportunity to share experiences and work on ideas for common projects. The date is December 6th and 7th in Tandil, a city in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.

5 Likes

Hi!
I think that maybe it won’t be possible for you to come, but we can do the same that we did in your last year gathering, when we participate through a video call…

We can set up a room, just for say hi and introduce our cooperatives :blush:

PS - If someone come, we can arrange a modest acommodation in our houses…

3 Likes

You can count on me (physically) haha. Brilliant initiative.

2 Likes

Hi!

If any of you can come to the gathering, we can prepare you some empanadas. Later in the afternoon we will invite you mate with facturas :grin:

If not, we can arrange a call like neto proposed.

1 Like

It would be great if one or two people from CoTech could go and I wonder if the fund that @chrislowis has helped organised could help cover the air fare?

4 Likes

I would be interested hearing from the conference online - either to say hello or to see any talks, if there is recording, but can I ask is any part in English please?
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@jonathan We are analyzing alternatives to stream and record conversations. We will share all the information when it is resolved, it will be a pleasure to be connected.

Lol I will happily go but there’s no way my co-op can afford flights right now.

1 Like

I confirm my attendance guys. I’m looking for a bus or carpooling to get to Tandil. I live in Buenos Aires capital, let me know if anyone else from Baires is coming so we go all together.

Hi Folks!

sadly we couldn’t coordinate a remote participation on the event, but I just want to let you know that we did the assembly, and for me was one of the best in the history of FACTTIC :slight_smile:

We were 18 cooperatives, of which 7 joined this year, and we had a lot of new voices and ideas.

We have now more energy to keep building the tech-coop movement in Argentina, and seeking to strengthen the bonds with cooperatives around the world!

photo5143555080690182317

5 Likes

So awesome! Love and solidarity to you all. Hack the planet! :world_map: :heart:

2 Likes