Animorph creates software which enhances human potential. Collaborating at the interstices of industry training, urban consultation, and medical software, we specialise in extended reality (XR). Our work takes many forms such as an immersive virtual reality experience, a wearable augmented reality rehabilitation tool, or a handheld mobile urban planning app. As a worker co-operative, Animorph exists to make the world a better place by forging productive relationships with purpose-driven organisations. We have been building together since 2016, and are excited to continue growing our team and worker co-operative as somewhere we can all thrive.
We are looking for an ambitious collaborator to work with us on a 4-week sprint to interpret our re-imagined brand strategy, create a visual identity, and implement it across a new website design.
Our objective is to strengthen Animorph’s digital presence and move towards a more coherent and intentional approach to our communications, starting with our new company website.
- Brand identity creation
- Identity applied to our new website (currently wire-framing)
Up to 4 weeks of full-time work, from 28th May to 25th June 2021.
- Applications received by: 20th May
- Invitation to interview and setting of paid task (4hrs): 21st May
- In-person interviews: 25th May
- Introduction day: 28th May
- Sprint begins: 1st June
- Deliverables due: 25th June
You will be paid the same hourly rate as all members of Animorph.
Working full-time, preferably in our office in Finsbury Park, London.
- Visual identity: You resonate with our spirit, can look beyond where we are now, and translate our ethos and new brand strategy into an identity we can grow and embody for years to come.
- Design: You are digitally proficient and can confidently compose this aesthetic into an excellent web design, adapting and applying it to the wireframe of our new website.
- Writing: You are equally comfortable working with words, and enjoy crafting language and tone as part of the overall brand.
- Agile: You can articulate your ideas and direction clearly throughout your process, and thrive in a dynamic agile working environment; focusing on creation and taking on feedback.
- Learning: You are curious and eager to learn new skills, techniques, both in design and beyond, and improve as part of a collective whole.
- Values: You want your creative efforts to serve a larger purpose, and have a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Availability: We are aware the timeframe is tight, as this is an internally initiated brief fitting between our client work, and so you need to be ready to dive in and commit to focusing together for these 4 weeks on delivering this project.
- Quality of work: We are looking for someone with a strong visual literacy, who understands typographic nuance, with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Alignment to the brief: Does the ‘About you’ sound like you, or even someone you would like to be? Our intention with this rebrand is to attract more work than we can handle with our current capacity, in which case we’d love to work together on a longer-term basis and build on your successes as an employee of Animorph.
- Outcome of a paid task: We will set a paid task for those people who we invite to interview, so please allow half a day (we will pay up to 4hrs at £15/hr) to formulate your initial response to a research-related task. We won’t be looking for polished finished work, but an indication of your research methods, thinking process, and communication style, to be discussed during the interview.
If you’re interested in working together, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2021-05-20T16:00:00Z.
- Your CV
- A little about yourself and why you’re interested in this project
- A link to your portfolio (website and/or PDF)
We look forward to hearing from you!