Why are .coop domains so expensive?

Yeah, have to admit a recent transfer of .coop domain I did to them didn’t go as smoothly/ easily as I had imaged it would either! (and got slow response to support tickets too :frowning: )

From Domains.coop? I’ve always found them to be fairly swift in responding to support tickets. Have you submitted a support ticket via the customer area? If not, I’d recommend doing that.

Hi @jdaviescoates yep already submitted after my joyous phone call with one of their employees, also tweeted at them

@finn Gandi.net have different levels of support for different account types, do you have a reseller account or a regular one — I’ve not had any issues at all via our reseller account.

Priority email support

Benefit from dedicated reseller support with a guaranteed faster support response time.

Telephone support

Our specially trained reseller support team is available to take your calls in the event of an emergency.

Domain name reseller services - Gandi.net

I even once had a very technical explanation for the reason that the misconfiguration of the Phone Co-op POTS over IP service was such that it was unable to be used to call the Gandi support number.

2 Likes