Who's looking to collaborate? (July 2022 edition)

Hey all, Hacker News has a monthly thread helping companies post jobs and individuals express their availability to be hired. I wondered whether it might be useful to share our availability on a monthly basis?

For example, WAO have availability from September for new projects. We do stuff at the intersection of learning, technology, and communities. Current clients include Greenpeace, Participate, LocalGov Drupal, and Sport England. More details at our blog!

I always found the most interesting bit of the (now-defunct) CoTech newsletter was what co-ops in the network were working on! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Code-Operative has some capacity especially for design and for JavaScript development, personally speaking I’m looking for new projects from September as well (I’m a full-stack developer but especially Python/Django)

We’re a freelancer’s co-op, currently comprised of developers and designers. We’ve loaned members to co-ops here before, and we’ve also built teams in-house to work on some cool projects like ACORN Red Alert, a volunteer-organising app called Twine and an app for Give Your Best

BannerACORN
Banner

2 Likes

My co-op isn’t from CoTech, but we probably can share some knowledge and expertise. We are an information technology security co-op and we are aiming to provide a broad range of security-related services. You know, penetration testing, security audit, DevSecOps and so on…

We have been incorporated recently so we are still in the process of establishing our processes and culture. Before the incorporation many of us have been working for several years as a group of freelancers.

2 Likes