Survey on tech worker cooperatives

Hello people of CoTech!

I am a Business Informatics student from Utrecht University, the Netherlands, and I am currently doing a master thesis on the potential of worker cooperatives in the ICT sector. Not much information is available on how these worker cooperatives operate, which is why I am doling research on this topic. I hope you don’t mind me using your forum to reach you.

I was wondering if some of you could fill out a survey. It features questions on how you operate as an ICT worker cooperative, but also why you chose to operate as a worker cooperative. The length of the survey is around 20 minutes. Everything will be anonymized, and the paper will be available for free once it is published.

You can find the survey here: http://survey.uu.nl/jfe/form/SV_06QFSlrkzUR1zeK

I have already interviewed a couple of coops that are a part of CoTech and they were all wonderful people, which is why I am confident I am talking to the right people.

Thank you in advance! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at e.j.scholten@students.uu.nl

Best,
Joram Scholten

2 Likes

Welcome @JoramScholten (luke here :blush:)! So glad you have had more interviews and are picking up a thread here on the forum. Can recommend folks to get involved in this, lovely people!

1 Like