Suggestions to have productive discussions about governance?

A very small number (mostly @chris) of lovely people do the moderation on this forum as a service to the community for no compensation. We’d love some help coming up with appropriate rules and codes of conduct from anyone who can spare the time.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Am thinking we have real problems building bridges across world views and keeping them standing… without these bridges as #XR says in the streets we are living on fading time in the era of #climatechoas and #dotcons social control. Who is building and maintaining bridges here?

On the wider subject of this thread, Identity politics and the agender it pushes.

In the face of growing #climatechoas and our attention being trapped inside the #dotcons I see most people as complete fantasists and see the worship of the #deathcult as their main motivation.

In the next 5-10 years I see a lot of BLOCKING and lots of blowing of smoke to cover this behaver.

I live on a lifeboat, it’s not a metaphor.

The start of this post is the BLOCKING and the smoke blowing am talking about in this thread.

The end is “feel good/bad”, which is just the chatting classes talking to the chattering classes.

There are people who are not a part of the chattering classes who have agendas as you say in the end.

Diversity is a good (ecological) thing, and the chattering classes as you say are VERY bad at noticing their active role in our social poverty on this one.