Hello! Co-operatives UK is recruiting for a Salesforce Administrator (part-time), to be based at our office in Manchester (with flexible working). Deadline is midnight, Monday 1 May. Some details below, but full details, recruitment pack and application details can be found at https://www.uk.coop/careers
This diverse role is perfect for an adaptable individual with a real passion for the Salesforce platform. Day-to-day you will play a vital part in delivering effective, reliable, and highly automated business processes to colleagues and external clients.
With high-level expertise and a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing appropriate systems.
As an organisation we are led by our values of solidarity, self-responsibility, equity, and honesty, therefore if you share these core values, we would be delighted to receive your application.
We invite all interested parties to learn more about the role and our organisation within the recruitment pack, which can be downloaded from the recruitment documents section.
- Experience in creating and managing both basic and more complex Salesforce Admin functions, visual flows, and workflows. Experience using Sales and Experience cloud desirable
- Project manage work related to the development of automated processes that use Salesforce and related systems, ensuring appropriate plans are agreed, regularly monitored, and that key milestones are achieved
- Responsibility for maintaining close collaborative working relationships during and post go live of projects with both partners and clients
- Work collaboratively with business owners (internal and external) and end-users to develop detailed specifications for highly automated reliable and effective business processes
- Develop, test, and implement the agreed changes using Salesforce and associated and integrated systems (including Form Assembly, Docusign, GetFeedback, Conga)
- Ensure compliance with internal processes for code control, documentation, change management, testing and sign-off
- Create and assist users in the use of reports and dashboards
- Support Salesforce end-users on a day-to-day basis with their use of Salesforce and related systems
- Prepare, migrate and maintain data on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain a high-level of expertise in Salesforce and related products and a broad awareness of developments in the field of CRM, data management and data protection. Use these to promote continuous improvement and best practice in CRM and process automation throughout the organisation
Deadline is midnight, Monday 1 May. Some details below, but full details, recruitment pack and application details can be found at https://www.uk.coop/careers