Python developer needed

Agile Collective is looking for a python developer to help with the extension of an open source project (Indico) to meet our client’s needs. Initially we’re looking for an assessment of Indico’s APIs to meet these needs, followed by development based on this.

We’re anticipating 1 or 2 sprints worth of work with a launch for mid-late October (ideally with work beginning anytime from early September).

If you’re interested, please get in touch (liam@agile.coop) to discuss. Or if you know anyone who might be, please share!

Thanks,
Liam

3 Likes

Hey @LiamFinnis we’re happy to share with our network, will you send tweets out with a job spec/any specifics or something else that we could forward.

Don’t think I’ve met you in person so it’s nice to hear from you :wave:

1 Like

Hi @LiamFinnis, nice talking to you.

I am from Fiqus and we have python developers who could apply for your search.

I’ll write you an email to arrange a call and keep talking about it.

All the best,

3 Likes

Hi @Kayleigh that would be great! Unfortunately, we don’t have a huge amount of specifics at the moment. Indico is a conference management system and we want to extend the submission and programme building elements. There is a bit of exploratory work first.

Thanks for reaching out (and apologies for the slow reply). We haven’t met yet, but I’m sure we will soon!

1 Like

Dropped you a DM @LiamFinnis just to check in :wave:

2 Likes

Hi Liam,

Please check email.

Regards,
Sofia

1 Like

Hi Liam,

I don’t want to compete on this opportunity, but if you ever have any need again in Python and especially Django development, we would love to cooperate on projects. We are the IT-Kollektiv (it-kollektiv.com) cooperative from germany.

Best, stb

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve been using Indico for quite some time during my PhD! Dropped a message to that email some days ago, but got no reply, maybe ended up in Spam or so?

My name is Stefano, and recently I became a freelancer, registered myself as software developer (mainly Python, though I coded in C++ in the past and studying Scala now), DevOps, and IT consultant.

I’m actually really interested to hear more about it, if you still haven’t filled the job, please consider my application.

My email is essemexes@gmail.com

1 Like