Open source delivery platforms

Sad they don’t respond to issues there. Almost like the repo is setup only for their development. Deployed the software following installation directions on the repo and it looks like certain things are configured to fail and only the devs seem to know how to fix it and aren’t ready to share the fix. 3 issues with similar complaints as mine from as far back as 2018 all went unanswered. Shame because the software looked like it could have some prospect here

1 Like

Maybe try reaching out to them on Twitter? https://twitter.com/coopcycle

I think the best for you might be to contact coopcyle people (you might even consider the possibility of federation). I know people from Argentina who did just that.

Btw, I’d be happy to be in touch with Nigerian coop ecosystem. (I already have some contacts with the Ethiopian one).

Naaah. Absolutely no need. The lead (sole?) developer is active on the github repo. If he doesn’t respond there then there’s no need dragging it on twitter

I have. Via email. I’m looking at a coop for motorcycle taxi delivery. Coopcycle responded once that while not explicitly outlawed they don’t encourage motorbikes. Then went silent after. I tried to deploy the software to demo to the potential coop. But it looks like it is setup to not work properly for anyone but devs who know the correct fix