Looking for UX/UI designers

Hello! We want to expand our network of designers, we have a specific project in mind (which would be across jan/feb next year) but also just want to make more connections for the future. We’d also love to collaborate with other co-ops. We do some workshop facilitation and UX ourselves, but it would be wonderful to work with more experienced people to learn and improve.

Specifically looking for people who can offer:

• workshop/design sprint facilitation (in London)
  • UX
  • UI
  • Branding

You wouldn’t have to be London based, but would need to be able and willing to come from time to time for workshops etc.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know would fit the bill! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Lucy
I think we (Agile Collective) ay have some capacity during that period and it would be great to work with you. I will be in Space4 tomorrow morning (maybe) and all day Wednesday (definitely) so perhaps we can have a chat?
My email is aaron[at]agile[dot]coop if you want to chat outside of here…
Cheers,
Aaron

@aaron that would be great! I’ll be around Fonthill Road both days. I’ll send you an email and we can set something up.

In just an independent designer but if you are or anybody else is looking for someone my website is jackalope.tech and I can be reached at aslan@jackalope.tech

1 Like

Hi @Lucy - are you happy for me to share this wider with some UX networks I’m part of?

R

@RichardE yes totally!

Hello!
I’m new to the co-op but have just met with dotproject.coop and am exploring this community. I’ve worked in many different UX Design, Management and transformation roles across a range of companies and organisations. I’m looking to join a coop and am available for work from Jan.

You can see more about me - www.dannyhearn.me | https://www.linkedin.com/in/dannyhearn/

I’m based in the Southwest UK and open to travel.

1 Like

Hi there @Lucy! I belong to the team of Geneos based in Argentina. We have a unit dedicated to UX, UI and Branding. We’d love to share what we do with you if you’re interested. Maybe we can take part in one of the upcoming projects. Cheers!

3 Likes

Well, If you looking for remote hiring for UI UX designer, I would suggest to check out here for quality and unique ui ux design: UI/UX Design Services | UI/UX Development Company