Intranet developers

Dear Community Members,
I work for a large Membership organisation and we are looking to build a new intranet site for our Members where Members can gain exclusive non-public access to our key offer to them – joining collective actions, consultations, events, and sub-groups + more.
We are on a restricted budget and so considering developers based in Eastern European and Asian regions, but we’d need a solid recommendation prior to taking them on.
Would you have recommendations of any developers I could outreach to?
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

We already have a membership system developed and built for another large Co-operative in the UK. Would be happy to have a chat if you’d like a call.

My email is nicholas.greenhill@web.coop

Many Thanks
Nick

1 Like

Hello Charlotte,

Perhaps you can consider licensing a white-tabled version of our NewsSocial platform which can save you much development expense and perhaps we can share further development. To try it it sign up to https://www.newssocial.news or download the apps NewsSocial.news. You can email me on ali.assam@newssocial.news and I can take you through the platform to see if it can fit your purposes.

You could look at humhub, it’s a good open source option

Hi @Lauren_W this is a forum for worker co-operatives. Your company doesn’t seem to be a worker co-op.

1 Like

Nor does @Olivia’s org?

4 posts were split to a new topic: Moderating the Jobs topic