ICTs for Development opportunity

Hi Everyone,
It is a pleasure to bump into a Tech Community that shares the same values and aspirations about Technology and Social Change as me through my existing ICT4D meetup network when I recently move to London. While I am pretty new for the Tech Coop, after following few meetups at Space4, I am extremely loving it.

My background is primarily in ICTs for International Development both in practice and training (MSc ICTs for Development, PGD in Computer Science and over 10 years of experience in various areas). In addition, I was trained and worked as a Trainer/Teacher for about 5 years.

I am versatile and my experience, education and skills sets are very diverse ( biased to Web/Software development and System Analyst/Support).

Currently I am looking forward to join an enthusiastic and friendly team with a strong ambition and resilience to grow, develop and at the same time to bring impact on Tech for Good.

Here is my LinkedIn Profile page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yidnekachew-redda-haile-b5210417/
My email: yidnekr@yahoo.com

I am happy to hear from or tell more to anyone interested.

Thank you.

1 Like