I am looking for some cofounders for a worker coop based in Western Massachusetts, focused on product design and engineering research

Hello!
I am looking for some cofounders for a worker coop based in Western Massachusetts, focused on product design and engineering research. Specifically, I am working on self-reproducing robots with an iterative design modal where every facet of the overall goal can be individually commercialized. This hopefully will lead to a much faster breakeven point then would be otherwise possible, meaning much less need to search for funding and more avenues of which to acquire it.

The first product I am prototyping is a robot vacuum. The aim is for the final design to target companies with a large physical surface area that needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. You can see a bit more about some of the design goals for the overall initiative and about the “Boto Bot Vacuum” in the descriptions on the website ( https://otherrealm.org/ ). I hope to work in close collaboration with other people at UMass Amherst and the Five Colleges as well as other worker cooperatives, but still be an entirely separate entity.

I am specifically looking for people who want to go in on renting or buying a suitable building in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts (within 10 miles of Amherst, MA) as well as remote collaborators. If you have any interest in robotics or transhumanism, please fill out the form on the website and we will be in touch! You can also connect via some social media channels, including:

Thanks!!

The Facebook page and group for The Other Realm are: