Forum Categories

@Felix we could create “Tenders” as a sub-category of jobs?

However would this make sense as a category that is only viewable to workers in CoTech co-ops rather then being public (due to it potentially containing data that could be of use to people submitting a competing bid)?

If so we could create a Discourse CoTech group, add everybody who is a worker in a CoTech co-op to it and then make the tender opportunities a private group?

Or would we be better off only using Nextcloud for non-public matters like this?

I just created a Cryptocurrencies category for:

Threads about Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain based technologies and how these potentially relate to Co-operatives.

Could we have an informal category, for IRL informal meet ups or would this be more suited for the events category?

I’d suggest using the events category for now.

Thank you @chris much appreciated

Thank you Chris. Nextcloud sounds OK. Thanks

@Felix good idea, I have created a Nextcloud category as a sub-category of the CoTech Category.

Hi Folx,

I propose that we add an extra category for international stuff?

After the meeting at 34C3 and thoughts at Making contact with other tech co-ops outside of the UK? and, we wanted to stay in touch with the new friends we made. Mailing lists suck so I suggested that we use this forum.

@chris suggested that we use the #coops catergory but I think that is perhaps for UK stuff so we might need an international subcategory?

Thanks for the write up of the meeting, it sounds like you have had a very productive time!

A International Solidarity sub-category of Co-ops has been created.