EuroPython (Edinburgh, 23-29th July 2018)

EuroPython is the big European conference for the Python programming language. This year it’s in the UK, in Edinburgh. It’s 3 days of talks + 2 days of training/workshops + 2 days of sprints.

I know a bunch of our coops work with Python, so would be good to meet up with anyone who’s going. Me and a couple of colleagues will be going from Open Data Services.

Also, the Call For Proposals is now open (until 20th May, a week on Sunday!). Talks don’t need to be specifically about Python, so I wondered if anyone would be interested in working together on one about CoTech? (or any other topics people would like to suggest.)

1 Like

https://ep2018.europython.eu/en/

EuroPython is in Edinburgh next week. Is anyone else from CoTech going that would like to meet up?

I did submit a proposal about tech co-ops, but it was rejected. There’s the possibility of doing a lightening talk though.

@ben.webb.opendata I won’t be there but I’d love to pick your brain on some Python stuff, would you mind dropping me an email on john@dev.ngo to chat? :slight_smile: