CoTech Gathering 🪁 Spring Break 2021

@SzczepanOfAnimorph, me and @Caitlin are very down to talk about the Good Praxis / Autonomic collaboration, but we can’t join your and Polly’s session :frowning: (it’s the same time as the infrastructure talk). Maybe some later point in the gathering?

1 Like

Come round to GLADYS PERKINS at 2pm today so we can work something out, e.g. perhaps we could have a dedicated session tomorrow?

Thanks for suggesting! I can join at 2 for 5-10 minutes, I think Caitlin can make it too – if that’s enough time to sketch something out?

1 Like

For sure, perhaps we could add a session tomorrow 2pm or even in the morning? Up to yous, just need to draft a couple of sentences and come up with a name for your room!

Is there something fun happening this eve? or is it all being saved for tomorrow? @Kayleigh @KingMob @simon.blakehouse

1 Like

If the work adventure instance is working, I’ll be on there with a drink to talk to people.

If it isn’t, then let’s meet in a meet.coop room at 8?

1 Like

Thanks everyone for this splendid morning!

There’s the wiki page for the gathering, dumped some notes there that I will need to clean up a bit, missing Handbooks and Collaboration sessions @Hannah @aaron @polly

@chris and myself are in GLADYS PERKINS if anyone’s interested in engaging with the website!

3 Likes

I added a link to the jamboard we used for the session, which was really good. Main take away is there is enthusiasm for a network co-ordinator role and we think real value in trying to make this happen somehow. I say somehow as it will mean more financial commitment from members (which we didn’t talk about)

2 Likes

Updated the line-up with a link to the room for this evening’s fun circle chat - see you in just under 2 hours!

Notes from the handbooks session have been uploaded to the wiki :eyes: Spring Break 2021/Co-operative Company Handbooks - CoTech

Thank you to all who attended and contributed, and to @gemmacopeland @MelMcNab and @LiamFinnis who are joining the efforts to build and maintain a shared resource for CoTech members!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone

We are checking-in now and in 20 minutes we will hold a session on the upcoming gathering!

(Full line-up at the top of the thread)

Hey Everyone!

Update on the agenda above for evening fun!

2 Likes

Had a great time, wish I could have gone to more daytime sessions but the social was is top :slight_smile: thanks to everyone who put effort into organising!

2 Likes

Some excellent conversations :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone who attended and contributed, such a joy.

Had great time in the eve, thanks for pulling it all together! If people have any screenshots please send them through or upload straight to the gathering page on wiki.

One of the outcomes from last week is to organise a face-to-face gathering in Selgars Mill in July - the minutes. Already looking forward to it, let us know @Sion @Lucy @polly if we can be of any support!

Thanks @SzczepanOfAnimorph ! Please see here for more details on inperson gathering.