Co-Tech Circle Call 25/09/19 @ 16:00 GMT

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we have our monthly Co-Tech Call Today at 16:00 GMT

For access details, please see below.

Please remember to sign up to the mailing list here: https://www.email-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/cotech-call I can see that not many have subscribed so please ensure you do!

In the mean time, please post your comments below and we look forward to the next call!

The Next call will be accessible here:
https://meet.jit.si/cotech-general-circle

Alternatively, if you face quality issues with the online platform, why not dial in with a good 'ol phone?

Dial the following number applicable to your country:

US: +1.512.402.2718
UK: +44.121.468.3154
France: +33.1.84.88.6478
Germany: +49.89.380.38719
Spain: +34.932.205.409
Canada: +1.647.243.6108
Australia: +61.8.7150.1136
Brazil: +55.21.3500.0112
Japan: +81.3.4510.2372
Switzerland: +41.61.588.0496

And enter the Coop-Tech Circle Call PIN, which is: 807580223

2 Likes

I unfortunately won’t be able to attend, please accept my apologies.

2 Animorphs will be there!

I am trying to connect via phone…
the Coop-Tech Circle Call PIN, 807580223 results “you have entered an incorrect …” is it possible this is not the right PIN please?

OK it’s apparently working now after 4pm, perhaps not before

The PIN shown is definitely correct.

We’re going to do it here instead: Video Meetings, Video Conferencing, and Screen Sharing - Whereby (formerly appear.in)

Jitsi is not working

Sorry I had to decide it’s not working for me; bad audio quality and frequent disconnections.
Two issues I am interested in mentioning (but not involved in) are both initiatives of the International Co-op Alliance ICA (or ACI in Spanish):

which Neto (from Argentina) is drawing people’s attention to
and

Thanks to everyone who joined!

Please find the notes on the wiki: Circle Call 2019-09-25 - CoTech

Next one is on the 30th of October, Harry will circulate the link in advance!

Rats. Missed this one, but finally have it in my calendar.

Also, don’t forget to update this page if its still a place to be kept up-to-date :slight_smile: Meetings - CoTech

I think I’m right in saying that you’d be welcome to observe, @patcon - but the call is intended to be a decision making circle for members of CoTech so you might find some of the agenda items a bit dry!

oh! didn’t mean to be presumptuous, but thank you for making me welcome! (I recalled someone mentioning that observing would be ok, but that might have been another call, now that I think about it :slight_smile: )

Anyhow, dry or not, I’m really curious to understand how others organize and make decisions, so it’s right up my alley. (I can maybe bring bits and pieces back to my own spaces)

1 Like