Co-ops UK events calendar - Open Data feed?

Although Agile are the web site developers and Webarchitects host the server it runs on I think the request for a events RSS feed probably needs to come from the client side, @ODSCJames perhaps try raising this matter via their contact form?

1 Like

I just added it to my calendar too.

However, it’s name was just “-”. Was able to rename at my end, but I wonder if it’s possible to give the calendar a proper name on here in the first place?

I’ve tried before but I get stuck talking to non-technical people. Guess I was hoping a request could be sent directly to the person responsible there - I’m happy to talk to them directly. I’ve just tried replying to a tweet to try again.

Perhaps but I’ve been meaning to see if the suggest replacement for this plugin would work for this site, see this comment on another Discourse forum from @angus:

1 Like

Ah, yes, I remembered that and kinda assumed the switch had already been made! :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the workers at Agile Co-op has opened an issue for this with Co-operatives UK on the internal ticketing system.

3 Likes