Buisness address to register co-operative?

Does anyone have any advice regarding getting a business mailbox and an address with which to register with? :email::mailbox_with_no_mail::mailbox_with_mail:

We don’t have a physical space as our members are spread all around (including outside the UK) and all of the services I am looking at are not geared towards co-operatives.

Presumably you need someone to forward you letters, etc?

Most accountants over that as a service I think.

If it’s something multiple co-ops need we could look into Space4 offering something.

I think so, or maybe a friend could go and pick them up.

Just emailed @polly from Outlandish regarding Space4 and they’re going to look into it over the next week.


We (Open Data Services) are also a fully distributed team. As @harry says, our accountant offers us a service as a ‘registered address’ and that involves handling company docs.

The only other physical doc we get and I can think of are letters from the bank (now and then a document must be a hard copy, for legal reasons I think), which get sent to the home of one of our members.

We also keep hard copies of certain documents when we have to (e.g. copy of passports). We keep them in a fire proof safe box in the house of another member.

We (Go Free Range) try to do as much as possible by email, but we use UK Postbox for our registered company address and all other company mail. They scan letters and we can choose what to do with them, e.g. download scan, forward to a personal address, shred, etc, via their website.