Are you aware how your team is feeling?

Hello, coop fellows! :v:

I am curious to understand how you are dealing with emotional intelligence in your teams?
We all are going through interesting times and emotional synchronization is becoming a fundament for healthy work involvement.

In Camplight we do it through an instrument we created called Moodlight. Last week we managed to publish the new version, based on users’ feedback, research, and many conversations with psychologists. Some of you are familiar with it, for those, who might be interested - here is an example of our public plot where you can try it right away. We also put together a short article about our journey and how we got here.

Happy to have a chat if you would like to understand some more details. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to getting familiar with your secret recipe! :woman_mage:

Naska

2 Likes

Hey @Naska sorry you haven’t got any replies here. I’d be interested in Moodlight and will be checking it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @dajbelshaw! That’s great! Let me know if you would like to have a quick chat about it! :slight_smile:

Thanks @Naska going to try it out with some clients, I think! Will get back to you with any questions :+1:

2 Likes